Alpine North Womens Vegan Down Drawstring Winter Parka
- 82% Polyester, 18% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- DOWN ALTERNATIVE: At Alpine North, we fill our women’s winter outerwear and drawstring coats with Vegan Down. Vegan Down is an eco-friendly & animal-friendly insulation alternative to goose or duck feather down made from 100% polyester with a Poly/Cotton shell. Unlike goose down, our vegan down will stay warm & retain heat even while wet. This coat is machine washable, just remove the vegan faux fur before washing.
- TEMPERATURE RATING: This coat is rated for temperatures down to -22° Fahrenheit / -30° Celsius. This comfortable coat will protect you from even the harshest, coldest, and wettest weather. It features a durable, water-repellent fabric that will resist all forms of precipitation, keeping you dry in the rain or snow. When you buy Alpine North you buy gear you can depend on.
- MULTIPLE POCKETS: You’ll have plenty of space to store everything in this roomy coat! With multiple pockets, you can keep your wallet, keys, cell phone, and other possessions secure. There are 2 flap patch pockets on either side of the hips that secure with snaps. There are also 2 zip pockets on the chest. Finally, there are 2 patch pockets on the inside of the coat.
- ATTRACTIVE, STYLISH APPEARANCE: During the winter, it’s typical to bundle up, but that doesn’t mean you have to look bulky. Our lightweight coat will give you a slender appearance with its slimming design. It has a zip-off, faux fur trim for extra style and flair. Choose from Black, Cream, Navy Blue, and Oxblood Red.
- STAY WARM THIS WINTER: Based out of Montreal, the team at Alpine North is all too familiar with freezing cold temperatures. We’ve worked around the clock to develop exceptional insulated outerwear to keep you nice and warm in cold climates. Our vegan down alternative is designed to trap heat inside and keep the cold out. It provides ultimate warmth without sacrificing your style or comfort.