Alpine North Womens Vegan Down Long Parka Winter Jacket
- 82% Polyester, 18% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- DOWN ALTERNATIVE: At Alpine North, we fill our long vegan down parka with Vegan Down. Vegan Down is an eco-friendly & animal friendly insulation alternative to goose or duck feather down made from 100% polyester with a Poly/Cotton shell. Unlike goose down, our vegan down will stay warm & retain heat even while wet. This coat is machine washable, just remove the vegan faux fur before washing.
- TEMPERATURE RATING: This coat is rated for temperatures down to -22° Fahrenheit / -30° Celsius. This comfortable coat will protect you from even the harshest, coldest, and wettest weather. It features a durable, water-repellent fabric that will resist all forms of precipitation, keeping you dry in the rain or snow. When you buy Alpine North you buy gear you can depend on.
- MULTIPLE POCKETS: You’ll have plenty of space to store everything in this roomy coat! With multiple pockets, you can keep your wallet, keys, cell phone, and other possessions secure. There are 4 front welt pockets, 1 patch pocket, 1 invisible zip pocket on the cuff and interior lining pockets for a cellphone and cellphone charger.
- ATTRACTIVE, STYLISH APPEARANCE: During the winter, it’s typical to bundle up, but that doesn’t mean you have to look bulky. Our lightweight, long coat will give you a slender appearance with its slimming design. It has a generous faux fur trim for extra style and flair. Choose from Black, Grape, Navy Blue, and Cobalt Blue.
- STAY WARM THIS WINTER: Based out of Montreal, the team at Alpine North is all too familiar with freezing cold temperatures. We’ve worked around the clock to develop exceptional insulated outerwear to keep you nice and warm in cold climates. Our vegan down alternative is designed to trap heat inside and keep the cold out. It provides the ultimate warmth without sacrificing your style or comfort.